Navigation
Search
Review

2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC

Technical Specs
200 hp 177 lb-ft 6.5 s 143 mph
Horsepower Torque 0-60 mph Top Speed
Engine Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Type I4, Turbocharged Length 161 in (4090 mm)
Displacement 99 cu in (1618 cc) Width 68.2 in (1732 mm)
Power 200 hp (147 kW) @ 6000 rpm Height 56.4 in (1432 mm)
Torque 177 lb-ft (240 Nm) @ 1750 rpm Weight 2654 lbs (1204 kg)
Redline 6500 rpm Performance
Electric Power n/a  0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) 6.5 s (6.7 s)
Electric Torque n/a 1/4 mile 14.6 s
Net Power n/a 60-0 Braking n/a
Driveline Top Speed 143 mph (230 km/h)
Layout Front Wheel Drive Fuel Economy
Transmission Combined Cycle - NEDC 6.3 l/100 km
Type 6 Speed Dual-Clutch Automatic
Tires Origin & Price
Tire Size - Front 205/45 R17 Manufacturer's Origin France
Tire Size - Rear 205/45 R17 Base Price 22,290 EUR
Photo Gallery
Video
Article

2013 Clio R.S. Features Double-clutch Transmission, Launch Control, Selectable Engine Maps

Published: Mon Aug 26, 2013 by Marko P.  |  Source: Renault
The 2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC is capable of morphing into a genuine performance car.
The 2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC is capable of morphing into a genuine performance car.

New Clio R.S. 200 EDC takes the appeal of performance motoring to a new level thanks to the introduction of EDC dual clutch transmission and the new Renault Sport-developed 200-horsepower 1.6-liter turbocharged engine. The car benefits from Renault's very latest thinking when it comes to comfort and versatility, while Renault Sport Technologies brings the expertise it has forged in motor sport to the table.

However, should the driver wish, new 2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC is equally capable of morphing into a genuine performance car. Meanwhile, in addition to its lines which express its performance mission, the 2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC combines benchmark dynamics with good fuel consumption. Designed by Renault Sport Technologies, the Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC is made in Dieppe, France, and targets those who appreciate small performance cars.

High-tech Exterior Design

The diffuser and rear lip spoiler were conceived as a whole - just as they are in the case of a single-seater race car - for maximum aerodynamic efficiency. The diffuser contributes 80 per cent of the extra downforce generated at the rear, while the other 20 percent is accounted for by the specifically designed lip spoiler. Like the front F1 blade, the diffuser and rear lip spoiler are hallmark features across the R.S. range.

At the front, the grille incorporates R.S. badging beneath the Renault logo, while the LED daytime running lights in the lower part of the bumper form a visual signature that is recognizable day or night. The exhaust tail pipes form a fully integrated part of the diffuser and are further highlighted by their tell-tale rectangular surround.

The standard 17-inch Silver Grey 'Tibor' wheels can be upgraded for optional Gloss Black or Dark Gun Metal 18-inch wheels.

Available Colors

New Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC is available in a choice of five body colors, including the exclusive, emblematic Liquid Yellow.

Non-metallic finish : Glacier White
Metallic finishes : Flamme Red, Profond Black, Platine Grey, Sirius Yellow

You Might Also Like
Loading
↑ Go Back to Top / Hide Search
Lexus LFA
August 02, 2018 // By: Liberty Walk
RSsportscars.com is one of the leading resources for sports car enthusiasts, featuring extensive photo galleries, specifications, videos and daily updated news. Follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter or subscribe to our daily newsletter.

Got a hot tip? Email us at
© 2013-2019 RSsportscars.com. All rights reserved. All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.