Update 7/9/2014: article has been updated with official horsepower and torque figures from Callaway.
The renowned American tuner Callaway showed off its version of the Chevrolet Corvette at the National Corvette Museum last week.
With the help of a completely new, third-generation supercharger with a new housing and integrated intake manifold for improved airflow and increased charge air cooling capability, the Callaway Corvette produces 627 hp (467 kW) and 610 lb-ft (827 Nm) of torque.
Because of the added volume of the new internals, the supercharger housing itself extends through the hood. It still looks clean and helps to improve heat transfer.
With a base Corvette not included, the price of a standard package is $22,995.
2014 Callaway Corvette Standard Equipment
- New Callaway Supercharger System (pat. pend.)
- Supercharger-Surround Hood Trim Ring
- High Flow Intake System
- Low Restriction Exhaust System with Unitized Acoustic Chamber
- Embroidered Floor Mats
- Callaway Door Sill Panels
- Exterior and Interior Badging
- Underhood Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Callaway Key Fob
- Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation Package
- 3 year/36,000 mile Limited Warranty
2014 Callaway Corvette Optional Equipment
- Callaway AeroWagon Package
- Callaway Extended 5 year/100,000 mile Limited Powertrain Service Contract
- Callaway Wheel and Tire Packages
- National Corvette Museum Delivery
- Callaway Factory Delivery
- Callaway Corvette Car Cover
- Optional suspension, brakes, interior and carbon body equipment to be introduced during the course of the model year