The stunning 911 Turbo from Vorsteiner features a new aerodynamics package,
VSM-310 multi-piece forged wheels, as well as custom embroidered floor mats.
The front end features a replaceable chin spoiler increasing downforce and carbon fiber brake ducts to direct air to the rotors to maximize cooling during heavy braking. The 911 Turbo V-RT's rear end is enhanced with a functional carbon composite rear deck lid/engine cover with twin ram air scoops that feed air into the engine bay and air intake for maximum airflow and cooling. Additionally a carbon fiber wing blade enhances the final appearance while increasing down force to the rear of the vehicle at high speeds.
V-RT Edition 997 Aerodynamics:
- V-RT Front Bumper with Carbon Fiber Brake Ducts, Chin Spoiler and Grille Insert
- V-RT Carbon Fiber Side Intake Inlets
- V-RT Rear Wing with Integrated Twin Air Scoops
- V-RT Rear Bumper with Integrated Carbon Fiber Diffuser and Intercooler Shrouds
- Porsche 997 4-piece Vorsteiner Embroidered Velour Floor Mats
- Sport Multipiece Forged VSM-310
- Wheel Finish: Gloss Brushed Shadow
- Wheel Size: 20x9J Front, 20x12J Rear
- Tire Size: 245/30 R20, 325/25 R20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports