The Edition 1 offers several unique design elements for those looking for a
more exclusive AMG C63/AMG C63 S sedan or wagon.
The wagon version will not be available in the United States.
Like all Edition 1 models, the one designed for the AMG C63 S will also be available only during the first year of production. There are six exterior paint finishes to choose from: polar white, designo diamond white bright, iridium silver metallic, palladium silver metallic, obsidian black metallic and the AMG-exclusive paint finish designo iridium silver magno.
A list of exterior features:
- Forged wheels in 8.5 x 19 and 9.5 x 19 cross-spoke design, painted matte black with the rim painted in red; tires are 245/35 R 19 (front) and 265/35 R 19 (rear)
- Night package (A-wing and trim in high-gloss black, wing mirror housings in high-gloss black, sill cladding inlays in high-gloss black, waistline trim and window frames in high-gloss black, radiator grille with double fin in silver chrome, heat-insulating tinted glass rearward of B-pillar)
- Separation edge in high-gloss black (saloon only)
- Black-chromed twin end pipe fairings
- Red accents (decals) on radiator grille and wing mirrors
- Sport stripes (decals) in matte graphite grey above sill cladding
In the interior, the AMG C63 S Edition 1 models receive:
- Performance seats, door center panels and armrest in black nappa leather with diamond pattern and red contrasting stitching
- designo seatbelts in red
- Performance steering wheel in DINAMICA microfiber, flattened bottom, with red 12-o'clock marking, red contrasting stitching, steering wheel fairing in silver chrome with "Edition 1" lettering and silver-colored aluminum shift paddles
- Trim element in carbon red pepper / light aluminum with longitudinal grain and red filaments
- Foot mats in black with "AMG" lettering and piping in red
There are no changes under the hood included with the Edition 1 cars.