The 370Z Coupe has been updated in various areas for the 2015 model year.
It's now available at Nissan dealerships across the U.S.
The 370Z now comes in two new trim levels: Sport and Tech. Previously available option packages (Navigation, Sport and Bose) are now incorporated into various trim levels.
Other changes for 2015 are:
- revised suspension tuning
- new black-finished 18-inch wheels (370Z and 370Z Touring)
- navigation is now standard on 370Z Touring
- Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System is now standard on all grade levels
- new base audio head unit (370Z, 370Z Sport)