For 2016, customers of Mustang GT Convertible equipped with manual
transmission can order a Performance Package.
Featuring increased structural bracing, as well as revised suspension
components, brakes, wheels and tires, Mustang GT convertible equipped with
Performance Package will be a force to be reckoned with - both on back roads and
at the track.
- Unique chassis tuning, with strut tower brace and K-brace
- Larger radiator
- Revised suspension with upsized rear sway bar, heavy-duty front springs
- Six-piston Brembo front brake calipers
- 19x9-inch front, 19x9.5-inch rear ebony-painted aluminum wheels with summer tires
- Unique tuning for stability control, ABS and electric power-assisted steering
- Torsen limited-slip differential with 3.73 axle ratio
- Engine-turned aluminum instrument panel with auxiliary gauges
- More aggressive front splitter; rear spoiler delete